East of Scotland Girls' Golfing Association
1. To promote girls' golf in the East of Scotland
2. To hold three meetings a year, in the Spring, Summer and Autumn
3. To organise a match-play Championship
4. To select Representative teams for matches
1. Membership is open to junior girl members of the four County Associations in the East Division of Scotland who hold a handicap, and are under 18 years old on 1st January of the current year.
2. The Committee consists of the four County junior convenors plus a Chairman and Secretary /Treasurer.
3. The Committee is accountable to the East Division of Scottish County Golf.
4. The Financial Year ends on 31st October.
5. The Secretary/Treasurer will produce a report on Membership and Activities by 1st October and a financial report by 31st December of the current year.
Please send all entry forms and correspondence to the Secretary,
Mrs Mandy Easton
Barnshot, 11 Woodhall Rd, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH13 0DQ
Tel: 0131 441 7111
As well as there being scratch and handicap prizes at each
of the three East of Scotland GGA competitions, the aggregate of the best
two nett scores from the three meetings wins the Gifford Trophy.
- Please enter competitions promptly using the entry forms provided.
- You will be notified of your starting time, by email or post, at
least four days before the event.
- If you are unable to play in a competition you have entered, please
let Iren Collins know as soon as possible.
- The results from all East of Scotland GGA competitions will be forwarded
to the SLGA office.
Teams for the Inter-district matches will be announced at the
- Keep your home club handicap secretary advised of scores from all
- Keep your county junior secretary advised of your change of handicap
at all times.
- Always bring your LGU handicap certificate to all competitions.
No handicap certificate means you cannot compete in the competition.